- Sequel to “The Shining” slated for 2013 — Christian Science Monitor
- Amazon Signs Up Authors, Writing Publishers Out of Deal (Vicki feels readers ultimately win) — New York Times
- A book a year is slacking: in e-book era, the rule is to write faster – New York Times
- Book reviews moving out of newspapers to the online world – New York Times
- Herman Wouk releases new novel at age 86 – LA Times
- Jeff Jarvis’ Gutenberg the Geek is an interesting thought-provoking Kindle Single
- Tolkein and Dickens, together again? BBC News
Next week on Thriller Thursday — Ken Atchity returns to talk about his newest book, The Messiah Matrix.